CAP 1606 – 8.33 kHz Sporting Frequencies

CAP 1606: 8.33 kHz voice channel spacing in the UK: Common sporting and recreational assignments including Safetycom During 2018 most UK VHF assignments were converted to 8.33 kHz voice channel spacing.  From the 3rd January 2019 the CAA will be converting all common sporting assignments in the UK to 8.33kHz….

Continue reading